We’ve always worked very well with companies that have large amounts of documents which are filed and in need of several identically reproduced and identically filed copies, in a really short timeframe. This gave them the flexibility to do their work and perfect their documents up until the last minute. Last minute changes are natural and companies can benefit from them. Don’t lose your flexibility, just because printing companies are too slow. Our Copying Services run 24/7!
Scenarios we can handle:
- Documents needed to apply for a bidding or tender
- Documents needed to obtain an approval from an institution
- Documents created by construction companies for engineers to use in the next day
- Documents needed for events of any size
All these situations will imply last minute changes and there needs to be a company that can keep up with the pace. That’s where we come in.
Here is an example of a last-minute Copy Job Scenario:
A large spanish company which works in the water-filtration industry wanted to participate in a bidding which would take place at 300km away from our headquarters. It was the night before, there were just 15 hours to go until deadline and they where still working and perfecting their bid. So they rang us up and said “Can you help us?”. It was 9pm in the evening and so we said “YES!”. They had brought the documents (Thousands of documents, complexely filed and arranged of different formats) and by 2AM we were done, we put all the documents in the car and they were headed for their destination. And this is not just 1 case, not even 10 cases, not even 100 cases. There were a lot of them.
So what can we copy?
- Small documents (A4/A3/SRA3)
- Large Documents (A2/A1/A0/A0+ and everything in between)
- Books (Yes, using a specially designed robotic book scanner)
- Files of documents (Does not matter if they are binded, or filed)
- Files containing large format documents (The copies will be identically copied, folded and filed)
What about the quality of the copying services?
- The machines we use for Copying Services are from: Xerox, Epson and Fujitsu
- The toner and inks used in the process are all original manufacturer-built consumables
- The machines are serviced and maintained by Xerox-Trained professionals
So we have all the ingredients to deliver the best quality copies for you. And like they say “The copy is indeed many times better than the original”.
COLOR COPYING (90G PAPER)
COLOR COPYING (160G THICKER PAPER)
BLACK AND WHITE COPYING
GRAYSCALE (PHOTO) COPYING